The Department of English came into being right from the inception of the college in 1967. The B.A. Degree Course in English Language and Literature commenced in 1993.There are more than 10,000 books in different aspects of English Language and Literature in the college library thus catering to the reading requirements of all the students.The elective open course offered at the UG level is English for Careers which is designed for those who wish to develop their professional communication skills in English. The elective Regional Literature in Translation takes the students to the world of literature across frontiers. The Post Graduate course has been introduced this year.
- The Reef Clean Up Crew – What Should Be Introduced to Your mail order corals?
- Ideal Cities for Real Property Investments in the Philippines
- Flight Terminal Car Parking Pre-Book automated parking systems uk
- Translation Providers: A Possibility for Developing a Company
- Online Dental Marketing – Do I Truly Required It?